About KX 93.5
To connect Laguna Beach and worldwide listeners with an open-door policy that allows the exposure of “Generational Alt Rock” musicians, non-profits, and community causes.
Locally focused FM radio is vital to a community.
- We believe our audience can be connected through a local radio station that immerses itself into the arts, culture, events, and music of a community.
- We believe talented, under-recognized musicians deserve exposure, and we strive to be a resource for them.
- We believe that our audience is witty, intelligent, and sophisticated in their musical taste. We aim to entertain at a level that exceeds that of commercial radio.
- Responsiveness, availability, and communication are a priority for our staff and volunteers
- We are dedicated to developing the talents of on-air hosts, student interns, and special needs volunteers.
- We strive to bring people together through real-time, live announcing about local news, weather, traffic, and emergency preparedness.
Learn more about supporting local radio.
Promote your business at KX 93.5 by underwriting a show.
Learn more about the DJs, programming, and music of KX 93.5 .
If you have a question, complaint, or suggestion about programming:
Check out some of the great press coverage we have received so far:
From Coastline Pilot:
Concert review: Beach Boys upbeat and at home at Irvine Bowl
The venerable band headlined Saturday night at the second annual KX 93.5 Festival of Music at the Irvine Bowl on the Festival of Arts grounds, drawing in a near-capacity crowd for a venue that can seat approximately 2,600.